Novo has one of the largest land packages in the Pilbara, a premier exploration and mining region located in Western Australia. Our key focus is gold exploration across our key project areas around Egina, Karratha, Nullagine and Marble Bar in addition to a project area near Malmsbury in Victoria .
Explore a career at Novo
We understand that our key assets are our employees, and we are committed to providing an attractive place for our people to work, where we welcome the many dimensions of diversity. When you join Novo, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we will value your unique contribution.
We have a talented team who focus on getting things done and we encourage applications from females, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders and people from the LGBTQI+ community. We have a strong belief in gender equality and inclusion throughout our workforce and are proud of our gender diversity, with approximately 40% of our workforce being female.
Some of the benefits of working with Novo Resources include:
- Industry competitive remuneration
- Salary continuance insurance & personal accident insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Mobile phone allowance
- Family friendly rosters & flexibility
- Relocation Assistance
- Visa Support
- Professional conferences and memberships
- Career development, training & study assistance
- Graduate Programs
- Professional and confidential counselling through our Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing services including support with nutrition, exercise, family, resilience and finances
We generally have opportunities in the following areas:
- Exploration Geology
- Exploration Field Support
- Health & Safety
- Finance & Commercial
- Human Resources
See our current vacancies on our Gold Industry Group website.
If you are interested in joining the team at Novo, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com otherwise see below what current vacancies we have and apply via Seek.