With our expansion of tenements throughout the Pilbara region and continuing production at the Nullagine Gold Operations, Novo is always seeking to expand their team with hard working & committed employees passionate about the Company’s future.
Explore a career at Novo
We understand that our key assets are our employees, and we are committed in providing an attractive place for our people to work. We have a strong belief in gender equality and inclusion throughout our workforce and strive for an excellent culture.
The Company provides some great employee incentives such as:
- Industry competitive remuneration
- Salary continuance insurance & personal accident insurance
- Mobile phone allowance
- Family friendly rosters & flexibility
- Professional conferences and memberships
- Career development, training & study assistance
- Professional and confidential counselling through our Employee Assistance Program.
- Wellbeing services including support with nutrition, exercise, family, resilience and finances
We generally have opportunities in the following areas:
- Mine & Exploration Geology
- Mining Engineering
- Process Operations including Metallurgy & Laboratory
- Fixed Plant Maintenance
- Health & Safety
- Finance & Contracts
- Human Resources
See our current vacancies on our Gold Industry Group website.
We partner with a number of contract companies who provide our mining, haulage, drill and blast, grade control and exploration drilling, camp services and lab sample preparation services so we do not have roles available in these operational areas.
If you are interested in joining the team at Novo, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com otherwise see below what current vacancies we have and apply via Seek.
We encourage applications from females, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders and people from the LGBTQI community.